Pulse™ Hot Runner Controllers
- Configurations of 30-zone capacity cabinets up to 180-zones.
- Optional I/O for integration with the injection molding machine and other equipment
- 10.1″ LCD, 1024 x 600 resolution touchscreen HMI w/ ethernet for VNC Viewer and USB for saving screenshots
- Compact footprint
- Remote mount display option
- 240V w/ integrated transformer up to 45 KVA
Fast Heat Pulse Hot Runner Controller
- Customer Specified Connectors
- Moisture Bake-Out
- Evensoak (zone managed sequential start-up)
- Update Zones by Group
- Slave Zones Automatically or Manually
- Store up to 50 Recipes
- 3-Level Customizable Security Codes
- Constant Tuning PID Algorithm
- Max % Power Control/Alarm (able to use lower amp service and detect leaks)
- Instant Diagnostics
- Active Thermocouple Protection*
- Energy Saving Waterfall Technology (minimizes peak KWh and amp draw)
- 4-Channel I/O for Softsoak & Alarm Outputs and Inputs for Run, Stop, Boost, Idle
- 10″ LCD HMI w/ VNC Viewer
- 240V 3-Phase.
- Options – Remote Mount Display Cable, 15 or 45 kVA Integrated Transformers
Why Choose Pulse Hot Runner Temperature Controls?
There has been a trend over the last decade to integrate hot runner temperature controls into injection molding machines. While this may seem like a good idea, molders are sacrificing a lot of value that comes with a specialized hot runner temperature control like our Fast Heat Pulse controller. Our temperature controller is also a valuable tool for other applications such as extrusion, compression molding and any application with simplicity, precise control and work-cell integration are important.
|Pulse vs Other Integrated Controls||Pulse||Others|
|Easily Expandable w/ 30-Zone Cabinets||Yes||No|
|Waterfall Technology Power Mgt (min peak KWh)||Yes||No|
|Max % Power Limit (enables lower amp service)||Yes||No|
|Active Thermocouple Protection||Yes||No|
|Table-Top MoldXChecker Optional||Yes||No|
|Tabular 30-Zone View and Mgt by Group||Yes||No|
|4-Channel I/O Automation – Soak Timer, Alarms, Run/Stop/Boost/Idle||Yes||Some|
|Embedded Firmware (no hard drive)||Yes||Some|
|LCD Touchscreen w/ VNC Viewer (Ethernet)||Yes||Most|
|Zone Slaving (Auto and Manual)||Yes||Yes|
|Evensoak Sequential Group Start-Up||Yes||Yes|
A positive temperature coefficient (PTC) device allows the amount of current generated during the normal operation of a thermocouple to flow through but shuts down when the current flowing through becomes too high. Unlike conventional fuses, the PTC resets itself when the current drops to a normal level. The time it takes to trip the device (time-to-trip) depends on the current and falls rapidly as the current increases.
Pulse Hot Runner Controller Spare Parts