- % Power Alarm – turn off a zone, the controller or stop the injection molding machine.
- Temp Alarms – change conveyor direction toward an inspection bin.
- Boost – increase injection pressure can automatically boost tip temps or use for preheat stations to raise temps before shuttling.
- Idle – automatically lower temps during production interruptions.
- Soak Timer – give the injection molding machine the add-clear to inject.
- And more…
Denso locations throughout North America have been using the Fast Heat Pulse hot runner controller with auxiliary input and output signals for almost twenty years. Using simple contact relay outputs they send a signal from the controller to the either a preheat mold changer or to the injection molding machine for at temp and alarms.