Injection molding news related to Fast Heat by Spark Industries activities in the injection molding market, specifically regarding hot runner controls, diagnostics and related products and services.
- Injection Molding Shows
- Plastics Industry Association News and Events
- Open House Events
- New Product Releases
- Product Updates
- Company News and Events
Injection Molding News Examples include:
- Announcement of Heated Tapered Nozzle
- HMI Remote Monitoring and Control
- Heated Sprue Bushing Announcement
- Spark Industries Acquisition of Fast Heat Product Lines
- Injection Molding and Design Expo
- Pulse Hot Runner Controller Debuts New HMI
January 7, 2021. Recently formed Spark Industries has acquired Fast Heat’s current product line. Founded by former Fast Heat GM Chad Root and Operations Manager Manny Diaz, Root and Diaz are leveraging their extensive experience in the industry. There is an obvious opportunity to advance the technology of the Hot Runner Controllers, and tackling that challenge was first on the agenda. Their deep understanding of their client’s needs gives them a distinct advantage. Spark is committed to continuously improving the current line and creating new and innovative products in the future. Spark Industries is poised to be a game-changer. Support from the Industry “We have a lot of support from customers, reps, and dealers. They expect us to improve service and support along with product development.